An innovator in the metal products industry, learn about how Akko Fasteners latest industrial part designs and manufacturing techniques are designed to lower item costs while maintaining performance excellence. Discover how:
- Our Cold Forming Process lowers parts costs for our customers by reducing wasteand increasing fabrication
- Certified heat-treating, plating, cold heading, and roll-forming processes ensure superior part quality control
- Our rigorous adherence to statistical process controls maintain uniformity, bearing and shear strengths, and other performance specifications
- Akkos engineering department and manufacturing facility is able to work with you to develop specific, top-quality parts for your various production applications.
Local Benefits - Lean Solutions
With countless networking opportunities at this annual trade exhibition, you can discover the growing advantages of contracting with local vendors for your procurement needs.
Speak with Akkos representatives about lean methodologies designed to lower inventory costs through supply chain excellence. Learn about:
- Just-in-Time replenishment and other inventory management techniques that help eliminate soft costs
- On-time deliveries and customized packaging
- Part certification procedures that simplify compliance performance
- How diversified spending with a certified minority-owned business can help you reduce your tax liabilities
Superior Customer Service
By contracting with Akko Fastener, your company can enjoy the benefits of being able to reach account representatives quickly. Moreover, when you require an occasional rush-shipment, Akko Fastener is able to fill the order speedily and efficiently.
With all of the changes proposed for Michigans economy in the next few years, dont miss your chance to learn about the latest developments in industrial fasteners and procurement techniques at this engaging event.
For more information about attendance, contact the MMSDC for online registration, or call Kevin Johnson, Vice President Events Process Excellence (313) 262-6501, or Tracy Taylor, Manager Sales and Events (313) 262-7516.